Saturday, October 6, 2007

oct 6th, 2007. What can I say? He's wearing my headband and lounging in little brother's buzzy/bouncy chair. He really does think he owns the place.
oct 4th, 2007. Noah weighed in at 11 pounds 8 oz. yesterday.

I really liked what he was wearing and I loved the denim background, but darned if I could get him to open his eyes!


E2 seems to think all this baby stuff is for him...Okay, so it was for him ORIGINALLY! He is in a serious copying phase and even wants to copy EVERYTHING little brother does. hee hee



This moment just had to be captured! E1 and E2 spending some quality time together.




sept 26th, 2007...starting to smile a bit












drunk from milk?







I have a new goal to add posts at least once a week. That's really funny considering all the other goals I'm not achieving at this time. Let's see if I can do it.








Noah is almost 8 weeks old, I have no idea where the time went. I think I'm in a time warp actually, because at times it feels like I've always had him, yet I know our world has changed drastically since his arrival. Eli now likes to torment his daddy by waking up at odd hours in the night and sometimes at 4:45 am to start his day. Nightmares? Adjustment to new baby? NOt getting enought attention? Too hungry? Probably all of the above. As a result we have to zombies trying to act like parents and we I don't know if we're doing a very good job but we're sure trying.
























1 comment:

jenica said...

these pics are so sweet! and i know the time warp feeling. i can't imagine life before harmony, but i'm sure it must have happened. i remember feeling like she was SO tiny, and now she's in 3-6 months clothes! when did this happen? ;-D