Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun Picture Pairs!
First, I don't know if it's a cousin thing or what, but I've NEVER heard of little kids loving tomatoes like Eli and Corbin do! As you can see, Eli was just eating it like an apple. He ate about 3/4 of it that way. Corbin was a little more sophisticated,(and younger at that time too) using a plastic fork.
Eli, March 2008
Corbin, September 2006

Next, Grandma and Grandpa have a really comfy and loungy couch. Here is a pair of pics with Eli and Noah at about the same age. Noah with Grandpa and Eli with Uncle Ryan. People keep telling me that Noah looks just like Eli. Could be the mother in me, but I really think they look very different and unique in their own ways. However, when you put pictures like this side by side, it is more than obvious that they are brothers. Thankfully, Noah is getting tougher by the day and he doesn't even mind all the time anymore when Eli is rolling over him. In fact, he giggles...I think he's thinking about how he's going to get Eli in the not too distant future!

Noah, April 2008

Eli, November 2006

1 comment:

Anne said...

So cute! And so fun to see your little family!