Friday, July 11, 2008

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Uh, was that pre-marriage? Oh well, then, I don't remember. Ha! Seriously, it was a totally different life! Hmmm...1998-recovering from a traumatic relationship (yes, I was doing that often for a few years), working for NuSkin in Provo and playing a lot, yup, that about sums it up.

What's on my to-do list for today?
Well today is over in about 20 minutes. But the major to-do was to go to Post Falls for a Birthday. Check. Oh yeah, and go on the walk. Check. Laundry was done yesterday...Yee haw!

3 Things you might not know about me:
1. I met my husband on eharmony.com. Yes, we really did and we should probably request a lot of money for them to use us on their commercials.
2. I love Swedish Fish. The gummy kind.
3. I'm a tool girl: power, kitchen, whatever...It's common to hear me say, "You must use the right tool for the right job!"

3 Bad Habits of mine:
1. I am the queen of procrastination. I've had an entire life of getting things done at the last minute and not really having things turn out badly. That's not really good reinforcement for changing my ways, now is it?
2. Watching brainless t.v. when I could be doing something WAY more productive.
3. Staying awake because I'm afraid of getting woken up by a baby. Sounds weird, but it never fails...if I try to nap or go to bed early, I'm very rudely woken up by some kid jumping on me or screaming. It's just better to stay awake and go to bed late.

4 tv shows/movies I love:
-Lost
-Greys Anatomy
-America's Got Talent (not for the judges, but some of the people are just so interesting!)
-Get Smart (I laughed harder than I had in a long time)

4 books I love:
-The Palace of Illusions
-Twilight series (yeah, I got sucked in too)
Um...That's about all I've read recently. Do toddler books count?

4 jobs I've had:
-age 16 - Arbys, by far the worst job ever!
-Assistant Event Coordinater, by far my favorite job that paid me money.
-telemarketer, 2nd worst
-Mommy, the hardest, but my favorite.

4 places I've lived:
-Laguna Niguel, California
-Fairbanks, Alaska
-St. Paul, Minnesota
-Pullman, Washington

5 of my favorite foods:
-Ice Cream (usually vanilla with soft fudgy swirls)
-Thai food
-Pasta
-Cheese
-Bread

People I'm tagging:
-Liz
-April
-Carolee
-Whitney Wright

3 comments:

Anne said...

Are you kidding me?! Toddler books totally count! Especially when you read them with style...

Campbells said...

I love your earlier post! How cute that Eli feel asleep and how cute that Eric slipped the note. Miss you guys!

The McCarthys said...

Ten years ago...I think that was the last time I actually saw you, in Idaho Falls. I don't remember exactly when Robyn got married. Ten year's ago is SUCH a blur.

Hey Sharona, it's Mike McCarthy. I linked to you via Jeff & Whitney's blog. I was checking to see if they had their baby yet.

Anywho, you can check out our little family's blog at:

http://mikeandkristamcc.blogspot.com/

Mike McCarthy

PS, I met my wife online too. Not meeting online is SO 20th century.