Okay so I had a birthday the other day and the best present of all was the call from Florida informing me that my newest neice had been born just about an hour before! Wahoo!
I had 4 sisters-in-law pregnant at the same time this year: 2 of Kendall's sisters and my 2 brothers' wives. Not only that, all these babies were born in a nearly perfect pattern: 1st Paul on June 7th, then 17 days later came Ashley on June 24th, then 17 days later came Alex on July 11th, then 21 days later came Cassy on August 1st! Way to go Cassy, you ruined the nice pattern of every 17 days, but at least you came on my birthday! (Once I have permission, I'll post pics of them all).
My lovely sister informs me that I'm next. Don't hold your breath! I've got 2 kids to get out of diapers first!
Today was a day that I really should have had my camera...we took the kids to Riverfront Park in Downtown Spokane. It was super warm and there is this nifty fountain thing that the kids can run through and get soaking wet. Dispite a little knee scrape (Eli, of course) The kids had a blast. It makes my heart so happy to see Eli and Eric play and have fun together. The moments are rare, probably for many reasons...I cherish the ones we get.
1 comment:
Hi, Sharon!! I'm a little embarrassed to say that it took me a while to actually figure out who you were. As soon as I looked at your picture, I went "Duh!!". It's so nice to hear from you :o) Small world, too, huh?!?!?! Maybe we should get together sometime. I'll be checking in on your blog!!!!
Post a Comment