Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Batsons 2008

On Sunday, the 21st, we opened a few presents since Eric was going to be leaving us for Christmas. The boys were thrilled with presents from the Grandmas! Star Wars Action Figures, Duplo Blocks and planes are just what our kids love!










Christmas Morning 2008!
Christmas is so fun and chaotic with tiny kids! The "babies" were up several times through the night so by 6 something they were ready to go! Unfortunately, Kendall and I were ready to GO back to bed! My mistake for leaving the christmas tree lights on through the night and putting all the presents out....Yeah, even half asleep Eli notices stuff like that!
Well, we got ourselves semi-concious and let the ripping begin! They tore those packages open with wreckless abandon and didn't care one bit what the tags said! Somehow we got it through, at least to Eli, which toys belonged to which kid. Ah, who am I kidding? They all go in the same toy box and Eli steals everything from Noah no matter what we say!





12-26-08
This one's for Megan! Noah was "reading" the newspaper while I was talking to you!

5 comments:

Wade said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Hope your New Years is full of excitement as well :)

Anne said...

LOVE all the new pics!

Campbells said...

The boys look so cute opening their presents! I can not beleive that the car in the ditch!!!! crazy! He must of been going fast! Bet he learned a valuable lesson. Love the picture of Eric making the snow angel, and the one of you was pretty cute too! Glad you had a great christmas! I will call you next week when we get back from my brothers! miss you
love nik

Holly said...

Sharon - Hey we just received your Christmas card and letter. I'm so glad you included your blog address. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite! hollywestonatgmaildotcom
Love all the pictures of the snow! Your brag book for Noah is darling. Such a cute idea - it looks like it was a ton of work. Glad Christmas was so wonderful for you!

chuck and april said...

your kids are so cute. looks like you had a good christmas too. i couldn't believe all the snow in washington this year. we were in yakima and basiclly snowed in! we didn't leave yakima until it was time to go to seattle to fly out. can you believe that? if the weather was clearing up in yakima, it was pouring snow on you guys. i so wish we could have made it up there to see you guys. i miss you!