I realize that I have not taken enough pictures of this baby. Somehow the first few weeks sped by in a blur and now he is 7 weeks old! He weighed in at 13 lbs. 2 oz. today, that's nearly 5 lbs. in 7 weeks! He's in the 94th percentile. No one can say he's starving or anything!
So, I played amateur photographer today and tried to capture this sweet little guy. He cooperated so nicely I couldn't pick just one picture to post.
Happy 7 weeks my sweet Lucas! Mommy loves you so much!

4 comments:
Oh!! Look at that Batson smile! LOL
He's adorable Sharon!
Love you!
Adorable! Totally a Batson!
He's beautiful Sharon! Great job on the pictures!!
Lucas is such a little chunk, an ADORABLE CHUNK but a chunk nonetheless! He's a spittin image of Kendals body frame at that age,...SO SO CUTE! LOVE that he's so healthy and oooh those eyes! You two make such cute kids together! Thanks for sharing and showing the pictures. Time seems to have flown by here just as fast with several LIFE speed bumps and it's hard to keep everyone else in the loop. Just know we are thinking about you and hope all is going well or getting better if it's not. BIG HUGS from the Alaskan Jones clan LUVya!
Post a Comment