We finally decided that we needed to visit Grandmas and Grandpas. I say that plural because, all of a sudden, they live really close to each other. My parents and Kendall's parents now live just about 4 1/2 miles apart. Pretty cool, huh? The kids are having a great time and I think they now are convinced that they will always see both sets of grandparents on any given visit. Both G & G's happened to come up to Spokane for Kendall's graduation too, so the kids are getting used to the idea of 2 Grandmas and 2 Grandpas. Fun! I'm really happy that they can have this time together. We'll have a traditional BBQ for Memorial Day and I'll get good pics of everyone. I promise!

Eli loves to hold his baby brother. He's really proud of his accomplishments as a big brother.
Rare moment: Our two oldest playing together. Thanks G & G Batson for building the sandbox. It is truly magic.

Grandpa Batson is good at putting kids to work. I don't think he had to work too hard to convince Eli to dig a hole in the dirt though!
Eric: by the fence

Super Eric!
1 comment:
awe.. priceless pics of kids with DAD! I have fond fond memories of the old sandbox at the house I grew up in,...and your right Sharon, it was MAGIC! So glad Mom & Dad decided to add that to their yard for the grandkid's enjoyment. Trust me, it'll be the first place they'll wanna go..to DIG in the dirt and make castles & roads & to bury things too.
Post a Comment