He wanted to read mommy a story.
Yes, he is under the bed and yes, he got himself there. He was giggling like crazy, thinking it was the best game in the world!
Lunch time with babies. Eli just couldn't make it any longer. Poor guy, if he'd just sleep in a bit more he might make it through lunch.
Eli is boogying to this silly hampster music card that we sent to Aunt Amanda. Should have really taken a video of this one!
Happy little guy.
Noah thinks he can play with Eli. Eli thinks otherwise...he's very possessive of all his toys. Little does he know they were Eric's to begin with.
Today was a great day because...
*I walked outside with a new friend. We walked yesterday too! Not only that, I think I've got her looked and she wants to go all the time! Yes! Sanity will return for me, I just know it. Also those last stubborn 10 lbs will go bye bye!
*I made chocolate chip cookies with my 2-year-old and we both survived it! He was so into the process. "I make it mommy!"
*I didn't yell at any of my kids. After this winter, this is a major accomplishment. Really, everything went very smoothly in our home today. Lots of things play into that, but the bottom line is that it's a good thing and we're happy.
*Kendall finished finals today! Yay! He took his last one this morning and said he felt pretty good about. I'll gloat (on his behalf) about his grades when they're all posted, but it looks good! All his hard work and studying paid off.
*NO SCHOOL for Kendall for 4 months! Wow, he's been taking classes year round for so long, I can't imagine how this will be. I'm going to relish it. Okay, I'm also going to put him to work!
*I read some friends' blogs. I love how creative and truly inspiring you all are to me! Wow, I know some awesome mammas!
*I'm finishing off my day eating some Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler Ice Cream and getting ready to watch American Idol results show (definately my guilty pleasure these days)
*I'm not worrying about how the cookies and ice cream are counter-acting my walk today. I'm just having warm fuzzies and being okay about it.
7 comments:
Happy for you! Don't we exercise so we CAN eat cookies and ice cream??? I feel your pain about husbands in school. Jon has been in school for about half of our 10 year marriage. I just need to hold on until December. Then I don't care how much he begs...he's NOT going back!!!
While I'm eating my home made donuts, I'm writing to tell how cute your kids are. The "lunch bunch" is adorable. That happened often with Alex, too.
Congrats for your hubby for finishing strong and now being able to take some time off to play with the family.
I'm so glad you found a walking partner. I'm especially glad that the weather is finally turning to spring! We've waited so long.
You'll have to try out the park up on Five Mile--I go once a week and it's fabulous.
I love the picture of Eli crashed on the table. It's hard work being a kid.
Too sad about Brooke White being kicked off.
Anne, I agree with the school thing. However, we're a little behind you...Kendall wants to go to PA school after this, which is 2-3 more years...and yes, that's exactly why we exercise! :)
Marja, thanks...we hope to live a "regular" life someday, but we're happy to be making the sacrifices now.
Kristine, Yeah, Brooke was so emotional...kinda knew that about her. But I think she'll do fine, I'd love to hear her style on an album soon! soooooooo glad to have spring...I'd love to check out that park! :)
That picture of Eli is priceless!!
good for you sharon! you know that's how i am too, exercise and then i eat what i want. then i wonder why my pounds aren't melting away. hmm....i really should do something about that! we miss you guys! take care!
You got cute kids!!! Eli is a hoot!
So happy you have a walking partner Sharon.
Post a Comment