Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, finally some pics of the kids! All of the following photos, except for the tomato one and the bunny one were taken by our friend. Ana is an amature photographer and asked if she could snap some shots of the kids. How could I refuse. I think she got some good ones and here they are to prove it! These were taken about 3 weeks ago here at our apartment complex in Spokane.


Monkey on top of the monkey bars!

Way to precious for words...

Cutest little mug!









Typical


We tried to get a "nice" photo of the 3 boys together. I guess we just got a realistic one. :)


Another monkey on the monkey bars!

Eli is actually eating a tomato like it is an apple. I seem to remember a cousin of his doing this last year! He really ate most of it before he was too full to go on!

Eli went from being terrified of the bunny to demanding that he sit on the bunny's lap.

4 comments:

Campbells said...

Wow! I am impressed by this girls photos! She is good! Way too cute of the boys. Thank you so much for coming down this sunday, it was so great to see you, we miss you guys, its not the same here without you!

Shaila Lou said...

Great photos!! It was fun seeing you guys Sunday! I can't believe Eli is okay with the Easter Bunney. My kids still don't like them, Quinn is absolutely terrified!

chuck and april said...

what a cute pic of the easter bunny with the kids. we miss you guys! i love the pics of the kids. so adorable. how are you liking spokane? it's spring over here...meaning thunderstorms tonight! take care, april

jenica said...

those pictures are SO nice! what cute kids! what a hawt mama!