This is from May of this year. The boys have grown so much in that short time!
Thanksgiving Dinner - Grandma and Grandpa Batson were here and the boys were so happy to see them. Kendall did the bird and it was delicious!
Eric was in heaven with a meal where he could eat as much and as long as he wanted!
Right on cue we had snow on Friday. Not tons, but enough to play in and to have a great snowball fight! Noah did pretty well stomping around in boots that were 3 sizes too big!
We don't get many photos with our entire family. Out in the snow will have to do!
Gregger's birthday party. ALL the 3 year old boys wanted to blow out the candles. Eli was thrilled when they were all blown out and he yelled, "I did it! I blow the candles!" (he actually didn't)
Double take of Eli, but I couldn't resist...he now loves to say cheese for the camera and has learned how to fake smile.
4 comments:
Wow! I can't get over how grown up everyone is. And Eli looks so much like Eric now!
I love the boys matching sweaters! too cute, they are growing up like crazy, Eli looks so much older
Love nik
Snow...I'm so glad we have yet to see any!!! Please don't come...please!!!!
Love the gate around the tree...Haha!!
your eli-ism was too funny. I wonder where he learned that from?
Post a Comment