Yes, I do know how long it's been since I've posted. Winters are aweful for me and I'm working on pulling myself back together. Trust me, I've got some doozies to share!
Winters are awful I agree. I asked around here and there is a nurse anesthist(sp I am sure) program here! Ya! It is through UMC they have a huge medical school too, tons of students are in our ward. I will have to find our more about the PA program still, and for the nurse anestist program you have to have one year in ICU, so you should move here, get a job in ICU and than just stay on for the program, buy a house in my neighborhood(excellent school district) and than we will both be so happy being neighbors again! Love and miss you Nik
2 comments:
Winters are awful I agree. I asked around here and there is a nurse anesthist(sp I am sure) program here! Ya! It is through UMC they have a huge medical school too, tons of students are in our ward. I will have to find our more about the PA program still, and for the nurse anestist program you have to have one year in ICU, so you should move here, get a job in ICU and than just stay on for the program, buy a house in my neighborhood(excellent school district) and than we will both be so happy being neighbors again!
Love and miss you
Nik
oye yes. winters are hard for us too! good luck sweetie!
xoxo
Post a Comment