Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too adorable for words!

Here are a few random photos of the boys from the last few weeks.


Mommy and Eli. He's the adorable one. I have to relish and savor these moments. He doesn't like to stay still much.


One of his happy places is the bath. He would hang out in there all day if I let him!


A rare moment: All 3 boys sitting together eating. There was no fighting, yelling, pushing or anything. Just sitting and eating and smiling. Wow!

Yeah, it's still really difficult to get one photo with all of them looking and smiling and not eating at the same time!

I love this kid! His smile is so contageous and just like his daddy's! Good thing I finally finshed his ducky towel. Sometimes it's the only way to get him out of the tub!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This towel is so cute! I really need to learn how to make one. I've been making some burp cloths with my new sewing machine and I have to show them to you!

Liz said...

So impressed you made the towel. Look at you the super sewer.

Campbells said...

Loved the pics of the kids, great to see them! The boys have grown so much!