Nikki was here for a long weekend so she could go to Kenzie's (Liz's oldest) baptism. We managed to get one night of just girls, yay! It was super exciting: dinner, talking, driving, talking, bra shopping at Khol's, more driving and sitting and talking. Funny how that can be exactly what 3 moms need! I didn't get home til 2am and I still felt revived and refreshed the next day! And, yes, we did buy matching bags! Well, it was a good sale and we all really liked it? What can we say?
Just a couple of shots from Eric's latest soccer game. We had to go to Lakeside, which is like 15 miles away! It's this tiny town and it's super pretty out there. The other team tried, but Eric's team won 5-0 and Eric scored his first goal of the season! Go Eric!
On Tuesday, the Shupps invited us and 2 other families over for a Cinco de Mayo party, pinata included! There were 16 kids between the 4 families and they all had a blast. Eli loved the pinata and went completely nuts when it broke. I've never seen him so crazy about colecting candy...oh wait, that's normal for him!
Noah got his stab at the pinata too, not that he did much damage.
Well, we finally did it. We trimmed Noah's hair! He's nearly 21 months old and he had his first hair cut! It was getting really out of control, but I was so worried about losing his curls. It turns out that even trimmed more than an inch, he still has plenty of curl left, yay! I'm not the best at cutting kids' hair, but I think it turned out okay. He just looks so different to me.
2 comments:
Girl time! FUN! Totally adorable pictures! All of them!
Noah's hair turned out adorable! I am just going to steal that picture of us from your blog! Had so much fun with you guys!
love ya!
Nik
Post a Comment