Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mud bath!





Today I took the little boys with me to Eric's soccer game. Kendall had to work, so I was trying to be supportive and actually watch some of the game rather than just drop Eric off and pick him up at the end. Since, my 2 little guys typically run in opposite directions and I'm getting fatter by the day, I didn't think this would be the most fun idea. Well, Eli found a mud puddle. I guess this was a good thing, because he stayed in one spot for 1/2 hour. However, the clothes and the kid were completly muddified! He rode home naked!

5 comments:

Valine Davis said...

Laughed so hard!!!!! Loved it!!!Go ELI!!!!!!!

Campbells said...

Love It!!!! So Eli!!!!!

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! What a fun mom you are for letting him do it. I think I would have freaked out and pulled him out of there. I've been so out of blogging this whole summer and totally missed your announcement about your baby! Congratulations!!!!

Liz said...

I love the picture of Eli lying in the mud. Classic boy picture.

Phill and Jessica said...

This makes me giggle.