The Spokane Batson Clan
Oh my goodness, he's so adorable!! What is his middle name? How much did he weigh? We need more information and pictures!! I love that little hat.
Sharon, I love the pictures!! Congratulations on the new baby boy, he is just beautiful! I'll have to come to you with newborn questions :)
Oh my gosh those pics are adorable!!!!
Sharon, he is absolutely beautiful! What an incredible blessing God has given you. Congratulations!
He is so cute. He looks just like your other kids. They all have the same nose. Those pictures are great. Was it your friend who took them?
He is beautiful! Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!
WELCOME little nephew Lucas!'PRECIOUS' photos of the newbie and mom! thanks for sharing so us far away folks can see too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's so adorable!! What is his middle name? How much did he weigh? We need more information and pictures!! I love that little hat.
Sharon, I love the pictures!! Congratulations on the new baby boy, he is just beautiful! I'll have to come to you with newborn questions :)
Oh my gosh those pics are adorable!!!!
Sharon, he is absolutely beautiful! What an incredible blessing God has given you. Congratulations!
He is so cute. He looks just like your other kids. They all have the same nose. Those pictures are great. Was it your friend who took them?
He is beautiful! Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!
WELCOME little nephew Lucas!
'PRECIOUS' photos of the newbie and mom! thanks for sharing so us far away folks can see too!
Post a Comment