So, I started this post when I should have, but am just barely finishing it. I want to tell the whole world how proud (yes, I used the word proud, so sue me!) I am of my husband! I know it hasn't been easy for him what with having a demanding wife and bringing boy after boy into this world. But, he did it! He graduated from Washington State University with his BSN, that's a Bachelors in Science in Nursing. Now it's just test time to get his license. He's got the degree, he just needs the license to get a job as a real nurse. Please send lots of prayers our way that he does well and passes the first time around.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Kendall has a BSN!
So, I started this post when I should have, but am just barely finishing it. I want to tell the whole world how proud (yes, I used the word proud, so sue me!) I am of my husband! I know it hasn't been easy for him what with having a demanding wife and bringing boy after boy into this world. But, he did it! He graduated from Washington State University with his BSN, that's a Bachelors in Science in Nursing. Now it's just test time to get his license. He's got the degree, he just needs the license to get a job as a real nurse. Please send lots of prayers our way that he does well and passes the first time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER KENDALL, we too are PROUD OF your AWESOME accomplisment! and as long as you study your butt off.. you'll do FINE on that big ol' test at the end of the summer. GOOD LUCK! Hugs<3 your big Sis
Post a Comment