Here is his picture that he colored in his Sunbeam class yesterday. I guess it's of his family. I have no idea what the big blue squiggly is, probably something that makes perfect sense in Eli world. The faces are the family, obviously. Guess which one is Noah? That's right! The one with the tall spiky hair! I love it!
So, just a few minutes ago I was sitting down feeding the baby and Eli was back in his room. He was being really quiet. Usually that means he is up to something, hiding something, eating something he shouldn't, coloring on something he shouldn't, etc. You get the picture. All of a sudden he comes bouncing out of his room saying, "Mom! Look what I made!" And here is what he made:
Can I just say how much I love this child? I should say it more and out loud many times a day. Because, as much as he drives me to pull out my hair, he is so incredibly amazing I can't even believe he's mine. I love you little man!
3 comments:
I am impressed with the lego name! How cute is that?
WOW! He is just so smart!Good job Eli!
Can you say genius?!!
Post a Comment