
Heavens no! He's not sleeping! He's just freed himself from Dad's grip!

For once we're all dressed semi-nicely. These are rare moments for mom, to have all 3 boys smiling and happy to be cuddled together. (There are many moments of smiles, but the 2 older boys are usually tackling each other)

Ah! Caught you adoring your baby brother!

Yeah, I'm cool!
These next few are on Eli's birthday. He really is a sweet kid, and I don't mean just because he had covered himself in chocolate!





Sweety!

Seriously, I could have never asked him to pose in such an adorable way.

Yo dudes! This chair is the happenin' place!

The new do!

Mom's 1st haircut wasn't so great, so a few days later Dad got out the clippers. No more whispy hair on the back of Eli's head. Sob.


Yeah, I have no idea what this expression is all about. I think he was trying to say something.


I just love the orange bum. This is to prove that I am once again "attempting" to cloth diaper the babies. Through the move and the holidays, I just put them away. Once I solved my hot water and diaper sprayer issues, I had no more excuses, except that I had gotten out of the habit/routine. Disposibles are definately faster, but they also cost me money. Ah well, even if I do it part time, I'm still saving some, right?

WE don't look tired, do we? Hey, we're all together and all looking at the camera at the same time!

Okay, the photos are backwards, but these 2 are AFTER the haircut. Kendall didn't like the "bob" look, but I think it's fine. Scroll up for the 2nd haircut done by dad and the clippers!


Okay, this is Eli's 1st haircut...EVER. Yes, he's fully 2 years old now. If only he would hold still!

2 March 2008 Can you see the teeth? This is very typical of Noah. Always smiling, laughing, just having a good time.

OH MY! What a cozy soft sweater from Grandma Batson!
2 March 2008
More Mamma and boys! Grandma Batson, this photo is for you! The boys love their sweaters even if I did have to wrestle them back into them just for this photo! Man, I can't believe how fast Eric changes into his loungy clothes after church!
Here's Dad with the clippers....so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment