Okay, I've been tagged. Not only that, I've been repromended for not posting often enough. Sorry, I really want to do better...I'll try, how about that? Maybe more than once a month?
Where was I 10 years ago?
1998, I was in Provo, Utah, working for NuSkin....Yeah, um....life was a bit different then.
Where was I 5 years ago?
2003, Also in Provo, or the general area, also working for NuSkin...It was another year before I met my hubby.
Where was I 1 year ago?
Pullman, WA. Okay, I NEVER thought I would end up back in Eastern Washington. I grew up in Moses Lake, and when I moved to the "West Side", in 1989, I was D-O-N-E with Eastern WA...I love being here now....We did our stint in Pullman for hubby to finish some prereq's for nursing school. I think it could be one of the happiest places I've ever lived. I will always treasure my days in Pullman.
I enjoy...
Taking pictures, making jewelry, walking, organizing (it's easier when not holding an 18 lb-er and having a 2 yr old tugging at your knees, or trying to tackle you), trying new recipes, meeting new people (becoming a pro at that), hearing from friends (hint!)
My favorite shows are...
Lost, Ellen (yes really, i like her light-hearted-ness...it helps with my crazyness sometimes), Oprah (depending on the topic), Trading Spaces, Smallville, and my guilty pleasure of late...American Idol! I can't get enough of this kid from Murray, Uah! He's way too cute and sweet and has this voice to die for!
I hate...
Lies, cleaning toilets (I'm the only female in my house!), mushrooms (there's a reason it's called fungus!), being cold.
My Biggest joys are...
Really? Do you have to ask? Well it's long baths, of course. Kidding, I do love those, but I have 4 boys in my life that I thank my Heavenly Father every day for. OH, other than them? I love sunny days, singing birds, and happy kids. Knowing that there is a plan for me and my family brings me joy. I cling to that when I'm having a tough day. The Gospel plan and the gifts of life and the Atonement are the greatest things anyone could ask for.
What are 5 things I have to do today?
-go walking
-make phone calls and do paper work for lovely govt. programs that help us survive while hubby is in school
-return library books, get some new ones
-play with my kids
-adore my hubby
5 snacks I like...
-Sweedish Fish
-anything with cherry flavor lately, Cherry Garcia Ben & Jerry's is calling mly name!
-chocolate
-nachos
-root beer floats
What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?
Pay off the debts of everyone in mine and my hubbys' families.
Invest
Buy a nice house (for family members too, if they want)
Travel
4 bad habits that I have...
Do I have to ?
-procrastinating
-losing patience (bad spelling, i know) with my kids
-staying awake too late!
-i have a lot more....
5 jobs that I've had
-receptionist
-event coordinator
-clothing sales
-video store clerk
-picking spinich (yes, really...I was 13)
-Arby's (worst job ever, even worse than the spinich one)
Okay, I tag...anyone who reads this...ha! Got to get my fam blogging!
Good night!
5 comments:
You finally blogged! I love reading about everyone's lives... you should really do this more often!
Great entries... I love to hear how great you're doing. Your family is beautiful and it's so wonderful to see your smiling face... I remember the swedish fish thing... :)
Ya sharon, I am so glad that I tagged you to get you to write a post. I enjoyed reading about your life, which I already know most of:) We sure miss you guys, I agree that Pullman is probaly the best place we have ever lived and I will always treasure this place too.
Hi there, Sharon. Small world, huh! You and your family look so happy. Cute kids! Last time I saw you, you were driving your car that had the spare tire on the back window. It has been about 8 years. Crazy. I'm glad that you and Kristine hooked up. Enjoy Spokane. Hopefully we can see you when we get up there sometime this summer.
-Marja-
Such cute pictures you have up. It was so fun seeing you at TOFW. I can't believe how big, yet how small Noah is! He is such a cute baby! Can't wait until your next monthly post! haha! Just take pictures of the kids and post those, I love pictures the best!
Post a Comment