Tuesday, November 11, 2008
If I'm not screaming, I'm laughing...
I think that's what it is with 2 year olds. They make you scream or laugh nearly all the time. Today I was trying to give Eli a project to keep his mind and hands busy. I made a nice swirly design on construction paper and lined it with glue. I suggested he put beans (a variety of colors) on the glue to make a cool picture. It only worked if I worked with him of course. If I took my attention somewhere else, there was bean throwing and glue smearing. The cutese was when he kept asking for more "blue". "Need more blue mommy!" I thought I'd try to teach him how to say glue..so I said "it's glue...g - lu" "Oh, g - blue!" From then on it was g-blue. Well we're getting somewhere, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way cute!
xoox
What a great blog you have here :)
Post a Comment