
Our Eldest Snow Angel...It took him a while to get up out of that fluff!

Yeah, it really was relaxing. I can't believe how much I am loving this snow! Maybe it is because I am way UNDER-scheduled these days. I'm just relaxing and enjoying. Yes, there's some cabin fever going on, but that is remedied by my escaping child-less for a couple hours once in a while....last night it was to to the bookstore to just browse, uninterrupted! Oh and thank goodness for my huge Carhart coat! I'd never wear it anywhere I want to look cute or anything, but it sure is great for out in the snow when it's like 10 degrees!

Eli thinks he's in heaven!

We were both ready for a nap, he was fine with lounging on my legs in the snow. I'm pretty sure that his face was the ONLY part of his body that had a clue that it was cold outside!
Now...for the crazy part of the week! - Christmas Eve Day to be exact!
This is a picture of the building that is right next to and in line with ours. Notice the big section of railing that is missing?

This is the SUV in the "ditch" or whatever you would call it between the retaining wall and the apartment building. Apparently the lady couldn't stop. My question is this: How fast would one really be going when pulling into a tight parking area when there's tons of snow? Hmmmm?
It took a really huge tow truck and many hours to get the car out. I'm impressed they could get it out at all without a huge crane!

2 comments:
My goodness, that car is crazy! They definitely had to be going fast I think!
I can't believe all the snow. It's crazy that there is so much.
Looks like you all had a great Christmas, although I don't know that I could have done the 6am wake up call!
i love that pic of you.
and for the record. i hate snow.
xoxo
we just got your card! way cute!
Post a Comment