Monday, May 25, 2009

Haircuts today...Honey, forgive me!

So our warm weather has finally arrived and Eric
has gotten to the point where he was just sure he would die of heat from his hair! I'm a big fan of short hair on him, but he likes to keep it kind of floppy. Today he said he wanted a buzz cut. So, I took him in.

Before:

After:

He said he felt lighter and he was so excited to be able to feel his scalp!

So we got home and I started thinking about how much easier it would be to take care of Eli if we took the clippers to his hair too. Here's the result
Before: (This pic was a couple of weeks ago, but the just recent post also shows how long and thick his hair was.)

After:

Wow! What a difference? Is it just me or can you actually SEE Eli now? Man he's gorgeous!

The rest are just a few shots of the kids today. Yeah, they're usually all over each other, or all over me!







Eric and I went to drive the Bumper Boats today. It's a bit of a rip off, 7 bucks per person for about 10 minutes, but hey, we had a good time. Then we went inside and each one a game of air hocky, played some dancing game and really blew it at Guitar Hero. After that we did a little shopping and got his hair cut. It was some needed me and him hanging out time. I love you Eric!

3 comments:

Campbells said...

I love Eli's hair!I always think buzz cuts are so cute on boys his age, you can see their little chubby checks better!

Jeanette said...

Sharon, your boys are so dang CUTE!! What little heart breakers they're going to be!

Liz said...

Wow Eli looks so different! Your right you can really SEE him now. Hmm makes me wonder how Greggers would look. NOpe not enough for a haircut.