Monday, May 25, 2009

Just the boys...

We had chocolate cake today. That will explain all of the messy mouths. But is there anything cuter than this look? I keep getting the feeling that my baby isn't a baby anymore. He is talking like crazy and his personality is developing so fast. He does something new every day! In fact, He climbed out of his crib today for the first time. He did it so effortlessly, it looked like he'd been doing that for months! What ever shall I do? I'm not ready to train him to stay in a regular bed! Uggggg!


A little bit of a forced smile on Eric, but you get the picture. He's an awesome kid and he's growing up so fast.


Typical Eli, I'm not really sure what else to say here. We were all really tired by the end of the day today!


Just a little dazed and confused, either that or trying to hypnotize Eli. Yeah, that could be it.


This was a happy scream, really it was! No one can say our kids aren't enthusiastic!

Grandpa Stark with Eli. In fact, Eli has taken to calling him Grandpa Stark all day every day! They've been doing some intense grandpa/grandson bonding.

2 comments:

Campbells said...

Oh no, to bad for you about the crib business!!!!!! Sad day! Well you have lived through it before :)

Manta said...

Love it! All of it! :0)