Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kendall loving life!

This is how much I love my husband! He tells me not quite a year ago that he wants to take this trip to Peru with his nursing program. I think it's a cool "idea" and act very supportive. Fastforward to now. He is there. He is loving it. He is helping people and using his Spanish skills, eating good and different and interesting food, etc. The only down side is that I couldn't go with him! Someday I tell you! We will go do stuff like this together! He sent a couple of pics, apparently he has taken hundreds already.

I guess this is a BABY Anaconda! I didn't realize this about my hubby, that he would be so comfortable holding a snake! :O)


Pushing a bus that broke down. Why does this story not surprise me?


I'm super glad he's having this adventure and such wonderful experiences. He said he found the church building not far from where he's staying. He went to all 3 hours there today and had a wonderful spiritual experience. I can't wait to hear more about it!
I love you Kendall!

2 comments:

Campbells said...

Ok that snake is freaky!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome wife!He is so lucky!